Thursday, May 19, 2011

039 Simlpy Post ,,, PSPS

Todayyy,,



At Mummy Shop,,,,

So Sien...
ZzzzzZZZzz



Keep Watch TV
SMS
play Ipad
Take photos


And
Call kakakk wash my hair

Woohoooooooo~
so Song and Relax !!

Weeeeeeeeeeee
I LIKE IT
^______________^




Then,,,,,,
Mummy fren come our shop,,,
And her son very noisyyyy
Keep say wan go down 抽雞蛋
==||
But his mummy is washing her hair,,,,,
his mummy say wait she wash finish just go,,,,
But her son say NOW ,,,,
[被寵壞了]
-,-


Then,,,,
His mummy saw me,,,,,,
Say ::

Neh! Call Jie Jie accompany Euu go,,,,

Speechless

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
=,=||



----------

Go wif a small small guy !~




See,,,!~~
He is CUTE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



After that ,,,,,

I go Oi Oi dyyyyy
@_________@

I'm piggy

=3=







Simply post,,
becoz nothing to say

o(╯□╰)o





[ Forgive my broken English,,,PSPS ]







OFF

No comments:

Post a Comment