Thursday, April 28, 2011

021 Thursday

At my cousin house now
Today I need use my broken English
to type this blog
Coz harr
His computer geh chinese software
Hard to use
and now I'm damn bored!
So forgive me larkk harr...
Teeheeee
^________^



Just now
Wif family go PJ eat Crab crab
Damn far & hungry!
But.....
Enjoy my dinner
Delicious!!




Today
Same
Piano tuition
Plus Raining
Feel wan sleep
Damnnnnnnnnn Tiredddddddd
T^T



just now
got biology exam
Xian xian wrote at white board dy..
But we still keep ask got meh got meh??
Thn his face damn geram
We all scare scare...
-,-
but we all still curi curi see and curi curi ask neighbor
Coz we smart marhh..
Hahahaha
LOL
=,=
1st time saw xian xian lik tat..
Takut larrkk....
-,-




This week
Always kena my mum Scold scold and scold
Coz every day stay at school..
and call she cum fetch me...
Thn her mouth cum ard lorh...
keep pi li pa la pi li pa la at thrr....
and I just listen!
beh tahan !!
My ear so pity
T______T





---




My attitude is based on how eu treat me

Eu good to me, I will treat eu better

If euu are bad for me, I will Double for EU!






No comments:

Post a Comment